About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bailee Jaine

Here is the newest member of our family Bailee Jaine daughter of my brother Jeff and his wife Brittany. She was born at 12:06 in the morning on July 22nd.
7lbs. 7oz. 18 1/2 inches long





Big Sister Brydee and Bailee they are so cute!!

Brittany, Brydee, and Bailee the Davey Girls!! Love it


I have to say I am so excited to go visit them and hold the baby. I wish they lived closer Imiss the kids a ton. They are so cute and funny. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

Bailee is so cute, I wish they lived closer too! But we all know how 'fond' they are of California- Darn it!! I'm jealous that you are going to up to see her in a few weeks!!