About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Isaac's Birthday Party at Disneyland

Before Thanksgiving Laura and I decided to take the kids to Disneyland to celebrate Isaac's 10th birthday and her son Luke's 4th birthday. We thought with Thanksgiving and all it is easy to over look there birthdays. We had a lot of fun and we all got to decorate and eat our own cake. (I changed the batteries in my camera and didn't reset the date so don't pay attention to that)



Isaac's cake
Isaac and Lukie enjoying there cake, they were both a mess


The Birthday Boys


The Cake we decorated. It was actually pretty good.


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

HOORAY! You're back! I missed hearing about you & yours. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISAAC!!

That looks like such a fun activity. I might steal it...