About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving this year was at our house with my family the Davey's. We had 19 people schuduled to come and at the last minute my Mom and Aunt Keri were sick. We missed them, but still had a full house and a lot of fun. We had three tables set up in our house (becuase it decided to rain the one weekend I wanted to eat outside) plus a food table. It was crowded, but I think we made it work. We had a lot of fun and I love hosting everyone at my house. Hopefully one day soon I will have a house to do it at!!!!
**Thanks Brittany for the pictures I some how forgot to take some!!


My little sister Amy and my sister in law Brittany


Me and Brittany


The girls making their crafts before dinner. Brydee and Scarlett


One of the tables in the front room




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could have been there. Everyone had such a good time... It was the first Thanksgiving and hopefully the last I will ever spend by myself.....!!!!! Also missing Isaac's birthday!!!! I hope everyone is well for Christmas.... Love ya mom

Kathryn said...

I just KNEW you'd be the new hostess! Now you can call your house "The House". :)

What a fun night that must've been...wish we could've been there too.

Jyl said...

oh it looks so cute! what a fun day.. I love thanksgiving!

Danielle said...

Hi! My name is Danielle and I am in your moms ward. We sat by each other at Enrichement tonight. She told me all about you and your cute family! I grew up in Mission Viejo and San Juan Capistrano and my husband in a nursing home administrator for Plum Healthcare. Anyway- just wanted to say hi! Our blog is: edmondskids.blogspot.com