About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We did it We have a house!

So it is official we are in escrow for our new house. Now don't get me wrong it was built in 1979 so it is as old as I am. The good thing is that it is move in ready the sellers have re done almost every part of the house. The areas that they haven't done are still in great shape. We are so excited and as long as all goes well with the inspection and the rest then we will own the home in late March.
We really wanted to try to stay in the same school and ward, but we are in a diffrent stake. We are litterally one street over from our ward boundries and in a diffrent stake. Who knew. The kids will be able to stay in the same school and that was most important. Not to mention we are still really close to work and all our friends in the are. Feel free to come and visit anytime you are in So Cal Lake Forest area.

The front of the house
The newly remodled kitchen ( I am now going to have to start cooking diner)

The 14 person spa no pool, but Marcus promised me with in the next 20 years I can get a pool. Check back with me then and see if I have it yet!
*** I will post more once the house is ours!


13 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Marci Jolley said...

agggh. I just wrote a message and it didn't post for some reason! Now I am going to feel like I am repeating myself!

Anyway, I LOVE your house. I love the kitchen and the spa. I am so jealous.

That is crazy that the Nelsons are in your ward! They were in our ward in Herriman. What a small world!

Heidi said...

that looks so nice, congrats!

Kathryn said...

I'm still so stinkin' jealous of that backyard! LOVE it!! :)

Congrats! I know you'll all have loads of happy memories there.

(We'll be down to make some with you VERY soon!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful home. I am happy for you guys. I would love to sit in that jacuzzi.

Genevieve

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Oh My gosh!! I love it!! Congrats!! It is so beautiful! I am SO jealous!!

Kristin Milius said...

Congrats! That kitchen is incredible!! I wanna cook in it!

Davey Family said...

WOW stacey!! the kitchen and spa look amazing!! congrats im so happy for you guys!! cant wait to see pics when you get it and put all your "stacey touches" on it! YEAH!!

Trask Tribe said...

Oh my gosh stacey, if you don't cook in the Kitchen I WILL.
Oh the pains I could soak away in that spa. Congratulations!

IzzieGuire said...

hey Stacey, it's me Liz. Saw your blog on April Todd's. How the heck are you? It's been ssoooo long! Hope you don't mind but I added you as a friend.

IzzieGuire said...

YAYYYYY!! Congrats on your beauuutiful home! It's me Liz. You got the right blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you... We love the house and can't wait till you move in. Tell Marcus can't wait to have somewhere to park !! ha ha... Love you guys... Love. mom

Jyl said...

HOLY COW STAC.... its gorgeous! I am so happy for you, and a little bit jealous of your kitchen! LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS!