About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Birthday

Thank you to all the friends and family that called and or sent me something to wish me a happy birthday. I turned 30 yesterday and I have to say I was having a hard time with it. Over all it was a good day. I went to breakfast with some friends from school and church it was nice to talk and hang out wiht more poeple. Laura and I went to Disneyland to ge my fun card to spend of over 60 dollars. My Mom came as well and she and I and Zach (Laura's baby) shared an ice cream. It was yummy! The bummer part of the day was that we had to get back for the kids getting out of school and to hold our den mtg with our bears. That was interesting as it always is. Afterwards I came home put on my pj's to watch TV and enjoy myself. Marcus came home and got El Pollo Loco yummy for dinner and I vegged most of the night. So now that I am 30 I need to remember that it is the new 20's thanks to Michelle!!!

5 comments:

Marci Jolley said...

Happy birthday! :)

Allison said...

I actually remembered it was your birthday and tried to e-mail you yesterday, but my e-mail was down. Happy B-day! Thirty isn't so bad once you get used to it. Besides, the Davey curse will help you feel like you're still in your twenties...

Jyl said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun and relaxing day! I love those kinds of birthdays! So what are you like 24 now? LOL

Heidi said...

Whoops Happy Birthday! Yeah I cant beleive 30! That does seem so crazy, huh! I will be 29...ahhhhhhh....what happened to us?!?!?

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! It's great to be 30!:)

Good luck with the house hunting! I hear AZ has some really great deals!! :)