About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cub Scout Day Camp

This week has been crazy with Cub Day camp going on. I was crazy and volunteered to help all 5 days this week. We have been getting up at 6am and getting home around 2:30. The boys are having a lot of fun, but it is a lot of work for us too. Luckily my den has a lot of parent involvment and so we have a lot of parent help. It is good and bad at times. Today it was great seeing that we had a hike and 8 adults and 10 cubs. Not to mention that Kevin has been in a wheel chair this whole week with a virus in his muscles. He will be fine it isn't anything dangerous more annoying then anything. So he has had a nice boy scout pushing him around all week and that has freed me up to be able to watch some of the more active boys. The negative is that I have had to stay with Kevin and his Den and not help Isaac and his Den. I am so glad that it is over tomorrow and Saturday we can all sleep in till at least 9! Now I just have to convince my kids to do it too.
Oh Scarlett has been having a blast in sibling camp and has been coming home dirtier then my boys. She is such a tom boy. But a cutie. Hopefully I will remember my camera and have some pictures to post tomorrow. If not I will post some soon

1 comment:

Allison said...

I hope you got to sleep in. I know that waking up at 6 must have been torture for you!

I think you're awesome for volunteering all of those days. That's a lot of work!

I hope Kevin's leg gets better soon.