About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June Show



I thought I would highlight our past month since I am just getting started. The kids had their June show and did Amazing! Unfortunantly and Fortunantly Miss Laura their teacher and my good friend has quit teaching so the boys will stop taking tap and I am currently looking for a new studio for Scarlett to take at.

Scarlett did a tap dance to "Itsy Bitsy Tinsy Winsy Yellow Polk a Dot Bikini"

Isaac and Kevin did tap to "Your the One That I Want" from Grease. Of course they were all so great and I was so proud of them.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. Now I can see what's happening in your life, instead of catching up every couple of years.

Your kids are so cute. I wish I could have seen the actual dances.

Love,Ali

Haddorkus said...

Yeah, blogs are the only way I seem to keep up with people anymore. When a friend finally gets one, it is better than getting a present.

The kids are so huge and cute. The yellow bikini, oh man, awesome, I bet that was adorable.

Jyl said...

STACY!!! I cant believe how big your kids are,,,, and still so frickin cute! I miss you! I added you as a friend on my blog so you better add me also! How are you>?

Ned & Heidi Broberg said...

Yeah glad you joined the club... excited for more updates.

Very cute pictures!

Allison said...

It took me a while to figure out what GWTW stood for, but I got it after looking at your profile. I should have known!