About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kevin Basketball

Kevin in Basketball uniform before practice
Kevin and his buddy Nathan practicing drills
Marcus is Kevin's coach and a great one at that!

This summer we decided to have Kevin do Basketball since we did soccer last season. It was a smart choice since it is in the airconditioned gym at one of the Middle Schools around here. Kevin seems to really be liking it. I think he likes having his best friend Nathan on his team and his Dad as the coach. I know that Scarlett and Isaac both wish they had signed up to do it now. Maybe the next sport I sign one of them up for they will all agree to do it. It is great for us cause it is just one day a week Saturday and is an hour and a half long. They practice for 45 minutes and then have a gave for 45. Then we are done. We normally end by going out to lunch afterwards to Burger King with the Kings (Nathan's family).

5 comments:

Chris and Laurie said...

Hey thanks for your comment... It was nice to hear from you. I'm glad to see that all is well with you and your family. Your kids are getting so big... Time really does fly...

Haddorkus said...

I have all three in the same activities right now, except for scouts. It's all I can handle. Sorry kids but right now my schedule is going to dictate yours a little more. When they get older and I can do more drop offs maybe then they can be more in on the decision process.

Dad as basketball coach must be so much fun for Kevin.

Jyl said...

So cute! What a good Dad Marcus is! Its so fun to have your kids in sports so you have to support! hahah, I love it!

Marci Jolley said...

Hey Stacey,

How are ya? It was good to hear from you. So how many kids do you have?? I have one and one on the way so I am catching up quick, I hope to have 10 soon. How is your family? How is Jeff? I haven't talked to him in years.
Well hope everything is good with you. Talk to you later

Jill Duncan said...

I didn't even know that Kevin was doing Basketball this summer, I'm sure that he will be great, he looks so cute in his basketball uniform