About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Girls Week

This past week Marcus and the boys went to Mesquite Nevada with my family. Scarlett was in summer school so she and I stayed home. Not to mention I didn't want to be in the heat. It gets hot enough for me here in Mission Viejo let alone Nevada! So anyway after I pulled her from summer school because her teacher was completely irresponsible we decided to go on a vacation ourselves. We went to Disneyland Hotel for two nights and lived it up just us two girls. We had a ton of fun and I hope to do it again soon.

Scarlett in front of the Big Mickey before you enter Disneyland Hotel

Scarlett sitting in the 'A' in the California sign before we went into DCA

Scarlett decided she wanted to pretend she was running from the huge Wall-E in Downtown Disney

Wall-E was huge here he is full size yes she is still running away

After we left the hotel and played with our friends all day we went to Olive Garden. Scarlett had to make funny faces while I was taking her picture. Never a dull moment with her around.




4 comments:

aprilaleman said...

what a fun thing for just the 2 of you to do. she will always remember that i am sure! :)

Haddorkus said...

That would be a couple of really fun girl days. And what a sweet little light haired Stacey Junior you've got there.

Jill Duncan said...

I'm jealous, I would have rather been running away from Wall-E with Scarlett than getting eatin alive by mesquitos in 112 degree weather!!!!! Next time Kaelyn and I will have to join you :)

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm curious to know what did her teacher do that was irresponsible?