About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.So simple enough. I copied this from Cristtin's blog and this next rule is hers and I have to agree. Now, I am going to add one more rule, some of my readers know me from my High School years, so if you choose a memory from then remember this is a PG-rated blog, at least I try to keep it that way, so please be nice.
3. I know I am new at blogging so please leave something so I have something to look at!! THANK

8 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

my memory is when you wanted to hang out with boys before you were 16 (I wont name any names) and mom would make me go with you guys so you wouldn't be alone. I hated it because I didn't want to be there and you guys DIDN'T want me there!:)

LeAnn said...

My favorite memory is my most recent, our long talk when I was just down there for Grandpa's funeral. I don't think I've ever really had a conversation with you before that and it was really nice to get to know you as MY cousin instead of as Ali's cousin.

Kathryn said...

One of my MANY favorite memories of you is when you'd spend the night at G&G K's. You'd always give hugs all around and then say "Kathy - make me PRETTY!" We'd do your hair, add all my jewelry & a fluffy dress (your mom always packed one!) and a little make-up. Then we'd take pictures & do a little fashion show for G&G. Your favorite part was all the attention & applause, I'm sure.

Oh yea - and then you'd go to bed and SNORE SNORE SNORE all night long! HAHA!

(If you ever do a PG-13 blog, I have a few for that one too! wink!!)

LeAnn said...

Ok so I just thought of another one. "Snobby stuck up conceited Stacy, goes to school at St. Macy's."

Kathryn said...

Stacey -
I just put this memory thing on our blog! Can't wait to hear what you'll say...
(Yikes!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey, It's lil' ol' Jamie Kirk. I haven't talked with you in forever. I saw your blog on Jennifer's cite. Anyhow, my first thought was when you and Missy and I would eat lunch together out by the lockers in high school. Do you remember when we tried out for the play "Saturday Warriors"? Anyhow, I have many memories knowing each other forever. It's fun to see pics of the kids. Check my blog...www.liechtyfam.blogspot.com

Jyl said...

I have memories of you and I sneaking away from our families for a break every once in a while to go shopping or dinner and movie! It makes me miss you!living in the "ghetto" jk. in our cute little apartments together and swimming together! You always made me laugh how "for REAL" you are! I love ya girl!

Haddorkus said...

I made up the rating rule for this post purely for the people like you who could just crush me. You know where all the bodies are buried in my past. I have a good notion on you, too.

Man, Stacey, where could I even start. I'll pick the first one that pops into my head. Driving to school from seminary with our heads out the windows or huddled up close to the heater trying to "freeze out" every one else in the back seat. Having that Spanish class together changed my life.