About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

first 5 of Tag I am it!

1. Your closet- I warned you this is where everything goes before th housekeeper comes etc etc. It is where we store everything for next year or that we don't want in the garage. One day, it is on the list of places to get to.




2. Toilet- not bad for two boys! give it a day or two it was just cleaned!


3. What your children are doing right now-


of course Scarlett is asleep like a good girl and the boys!!!! Wait until I wake them up to go to Disneyland in the morning!!
4. Your favorite shoes- I like my aunt LOVE to go barefoot. I only wear shoes when I really have to.
5. Dream Vacation- the picture on my blog is a pretty nice place, but I have to say my dream would be to go to Europe mainly Germany! no pictures sorry.

Next 5 are in the following blog. SUSPENSE!!!!!

No comments: