About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family

After visiting my sister and sister in law's blogs I decided I needed to add my cute neices and nephew for all to see. I have to say they are the cutest ones out there. As my Mom would say Kaelyn in the cutest 7 month old right now, Jay Jay the cutest 2 year old right now, and Brydee is the cutest 3 year old right now. I love them as much as my own kids I never thought that would be possible.



Kaelyn, my sister Jill's baby
Brydee, my brother Jeff's little girl ( such a diva as Jill stated)
Jay Jay my brother Jeff's little boy(as if you couldn't tell)

4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

They are so cute, what more can I say!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! :)

(But not as cute as your COUSINS!!)

Janis said...

Hi Stacey-
It's me your Aunt Kathy's friend...Oh my gosh, I can't believe you are all grown up with kids and Jill is married with kids and my little Jeffrey is grown up with kids. WOW.. I know you had another brother too, can't remember his name. I can't believe Jeffrey's kids are blondes. You new hairdo is cute too by the way!

I am glad to see you are so grown up and doing well.

Janis

Anonymous said...

does she have knickers on it looks like the lips of her sweetlittlepussy showing