About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Huge Savings

Alright I have to share my big savings I did today. First I was up and out of my house by 7:50 this morning that is huge for me. Isaac went to the dentist to get his other side of his mouth filled. Come to find out that they charged me for everything last time so all I had to pay for this time was the laughing gas and that was only $60. Not too bad when Ipaid almost $400 last time. I also found out that the dentist put in the white fillings and I wanted the silver ones since they aren't his permanant teeth. So I got that upgrade for free! that saved me almost $400. Yeah!
Then I went to Ralphs and Albertsons after wards to get the $1 deals. Yes I paid nothing more then $2.50 for everything I bought. So here is my huge savings of the week I spent $165.36 between the two stores and saved $250.81. I am talking good items too like cereal, oatmeal, fruit snacks, lunchabels (they weren't that great of a deal, but not over 2.50),capri suns, frosting, cake mix, ready to bake cookies, pudding, yogurt 4pks,100 calorie snack packs. I mainly stocked up on the cereal it was $1 at Ralphs. You can't beat that (unless you had a coupon and even then over all I still don't think you could save too much more.)
Of course of the past few weeks I have been stocking up on back to school supplies at Target, Walmart, Staples, and Office Depot. I have been payin 1 cent to up to 88 cents for items. Of course there were a few things that were free too. I am very proud of myself. I love hearing what the deals are for the week Sunday night. Thought I would share my good news.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

WOW- Good shopping!! Now I'm taking this post as a challenge! I'm gonna have to try to beat that $250 savings...

As for the dentist, ick. I don't think I even notice what it costs. JUST GET ME OUT OF THERE! (Shiver!!) Hate that place.