About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged List

My Aunt Kathy had this on her site I said I would tak the challenge so here goes...

TEN YEARS AGO...I was newly married and very pregnant with Isaac. I was finally over being sick and starting to enjoy life again as much as you can when you are prego. I know we went to Utah for Damon and Laura's wedding and I was spending time in the pool at our apartment in Laguna Niguel.

5 THINGS ON MY "TO DO" LIST...
1. organize my house before going back to school (I have alist of about 10 places)
2. start working out
3. pay off my debt
4. buy a house
5. start to scrapbook again

A SNACK I ENJOY...Chocolate!!! Right now I am into sweet salty and sour. I love chocolate covered pretzles and sour patch kids mixed together in a bag. Gotta love Resess sticks!

HA!THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...Wow the sad thing is that it wouldn't go to far anymore. I would buy a house for cash and get a new car. Of course I would furnish my house and I think that would take care of most of it!! Sad~

PLACES I HAVE LIVED...I have lived in Southern California my entire life. Born in La Puenta, raised in Ontario, moved to Laguna Niguel, Lake Elsinore (5+ yrs), Lake Perris, Lake Forest ,and now Mission Viejo (until we buy a house one day). My final resting place I would love is Lake Forest or San Clemente those are future places.

NOW FOR TAGGING...I'll be nice like my aunt and I will tag anyone who would like to take the challenge. I love to read the posts!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your hair looks cute, sorry you lost your extensions! :)

Kathryn said...

Cool beans, baby! I'll come live with you in Sam Clemente, ok?

When we're both millionaires, that is.