About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

last 5 of Tag I am it!

6. Your Fridge- I ran in this morning and threw the cold items in and went out again.



7. Self portrait- what can I say it is after 10 and I have been on the go all day. No make up like usual!
8. Your favorite room- My bedroom I LOVE my bed it is so comfy. Not to mention that my room is the coldest in the house you all know that is a big deal to me!
9. Your Kitchen Sink- yeah for a clean sink and ugly counters! I try to have a clean sink before I go to bed, not always though!!
10. Your Laundry Room- I HATE doing laundry can you tell. I have a lot to catch up on before we leave on Friday. Not to mention being gone all day at Disneyland Thursday. YIKES!! I know I am full of excuses, aren't we all when we show off our house! One day I hope to have a big laundry room I can organize it all in like Kathy and a huge bathtub to become my favorite room!!






No comments: