About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Day at Disneyland

Laura and I went to Disneyland Thursday before I left for Utah. We had a great time. Isaac and Laura' s son Nathan were chosen to fight Darth Mal ( I have no idea how to spell it) I thought I would post some of our photos for you to see.



This one is so adorable of Scarlett and Nathan. Right after I took the picture they moved from holding hands to puting their arms around eachother. It was so precious especially since they are like brother and sister. Scarlett calls them her real pretend brothers.
Waiting outside the bathroom one of our many bathroom stops. They are always so good! (wink wink)
These next couple are of Isaac getting ready and fighting Darth Mal with the force. Following in his Dad and Grandpa's footsteps a JEDI!!



1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

How fun for Isaac to get to do that!!! Every boys dream, I'm sure. And Scarlett and Nathan- that is just too cute. That's so Scarlett to call them her 'real pretend brothers'- I can just picture her saying it.

I must say that Scarlett needs more girl friends- she's around boys too much! :)