About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag I am it!

I was tagged by Kathy so here it goes.

Picture Blog Tag.The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

I am not tecno advanced and am having problems doing it all on one blog don't ask why. Marcus of course is asleep he had a busy day with work going bowling and watching an Angels game and going out to eat...... Poor baby. So you will have to cope! One day I will get caught up with the world or the computer will obey my every command.
I tag..... Cristtin, Ali, Jyl, Le Ann, Heidi, and Jamie No excuses I did it and got new batteries to boot!!
DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ( I know I am a dork it is late and I am tired)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

YEA!! You did it!! :)

Haddorkus said...

Good stuff. Very liberating, the no cleaning just do the pictures, thing. I will do it. I actually had another blogger friend do it a while back and I went around and took the pictures and then never posted them, so I will just post the old pictures.

Jill Duncan said...

I love how Scarlett is asleep on the floor, I wish she was in her Dora tent though! :)

Jill Duncan said...

Ok, so I just realized Scarlett is asleep in the boys room- explains why she is on the floor. Although I know It's not unlikely for her to sleep on her own floor. Ha Ha!