About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged/ Sick

I was tagged by my aunt to do a post of random pictures of my house just how it is a that moment. I am currently out of batteries, but I promise to do it tomorrow as soon as I get some. I have to warn you all that my closet is terrible. It is on my to do list and maybe I should do it now. Once you see it you will understand.
I also wanted to update you all on what is going on here I have been sick for about a week and am so over it. Today I did nothing, but rest all day (Isaac was at his cousins, Kevin was at my moms, and a friend picked up Scarlett) Yeah thank you so I slept most of the day away. I truley feel better after sleeping so long and starting medicine. Marcus and I are going to Utah Friday night for his family reunion and I hope to be better then so I can enjoy my days without my children. I am excited to see my family that I love to hang out with. Of course I will se all of Marcus family that lives there while we are at the reunion and Sunday for dinner. Then I would love to visit with my aunt and uncle and maybe Missy if I get a chance. We will be staying with Marcus brother Damon and I will have a ton of fun with his wife Laura. We love to hang out and do fun things. I will post pictures when I have some. Just wanted to put a new post on my blog.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry I tagged you when you were sick! :( Isn't it great when friends/family step in & you can just have some quiet and sleep? LOVE that.

Can't wait to see you when you come up!!

L4GWTW said...

Yes thank goodness for family friends and the church.

Jill Duncan said...

oh man, that stinks that your sick, I'm sorry! :( Hopefully you will feel better before you go up to Utah. And hopefully your kids wont sick either!

I loved your comment on my blog about Scarlett going from a whirl wind into a hurricane- LOL :) She was the cutest little hurricane ever though!