About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mud Park

Yesterday Thursday Laura and our friend Michelle took our kids to Adventure Playground in Huntington Beach. It is a Mud park and the kids had a ton of fun. It reminded me a lot of the "Disneylands" we use to make it our backyard as kids. I am sure my cousins and brothers and sister know what I am talking about. Infact I think ours was a little better just no rafts. I remember my Grandma and Grandpa Kleven taking us to one when we were younger I wonder if it was the same one?? Wouldn't that be cool.

My kids before we left clean and happy
Scarlett and Mia on the rafts in the pond
Here you can see the pond with the tire swing in the back and the rope bridge over to the left
You can see the bridge better here and behind me is a water slide. ( a hill with a black tarp that goes into a mud whole)
This is where they let the kids build and saw the wood. The older girls had fun doing this.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh yeah...I certainly remember backyard disneyland at your house. Remember the time we made the ride with the skateboard down the slide, landing on the mini trampoline on the end and LeAnn fell off at the bottom? I think that was the visit we also put on your training bras and stuffed them with socks and walked around like we were really something special.

Jill Duncan said...

I think I was too little to really remember much of the mud slides and the Disneyland rides in the backyard, but I do remember Grandma and Grandpa taking us to the mud park, you will have to ask them if it was the same one. The one you went to looks fun and dirty- perfect for kids! :)

Davey Family said...

That looks so fun! I bet the kids had a blast. My kids would be so stinking dirty after a play day like that! The kids are getting so big and cute cant wait to see ya next month!

Heidi said...

That looks fun, for like ME!

You will have to email me directions and more info. on it!

FUN! What a nice mom you are!

LeAnn said...

It was actually Jill that went down the slide. I refused so you all convinced her to do it. She started crying and Aunt Cindy and Uncle John got mad at you guys for hurting her.