About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wii Fit

After Grandma's Birthday my family stayed and we all played Wii Fit find your inner peace game. It was hilarious to watch everyone try to sit still and not move. We all did pretty good, but of course there were a few of us that beat the candle. (You have to stay still until the candle melts all the way down.) I have to say that the Wii fit has been the best purchase ever. We all love to play it. Thanks again Damon I owe you one!



Dad trying to concetrate he did a good job and almost beat Mikes record. He claims it is from having to do radiation and staying still during it!!
Kevin or Bonski as Mike calls him looked so cute trying to concetrate!!
Scarlett was adorable of course and lasted only a few seconds!
I can't remember if Amy beat it or not to be honest. I have to say that she made me laugh and I almost lost it with her comment of I wonder if you fart if it will sense your move!
Mike had the high score until Mom took another turn
Isaac did a good job and it was cute to watch him sit still too.

SO the winers are................

8 comments:

The Postl's said...

Hi, this is Natalie Postl. My husband has never met your husband, but he has heard a lot of good things about him. I love your blog, your main photo is so pretty! Where was it taken? We have been thinking of getting a wii fit, is it really worth it? Where did you guys get yours? Well, it was so nice to see more about you and your family, hopefully we will meet someday.

The Postl's said...

Hello again, Jason is still in the AIT program. He is training at Brookside in Redlands with Gary(the administrator). He has been in the program since March. He really loves it! He will be at the service center again for Bootcamp the first week in September so maybe he will get to meet your husband. It seems like it is an awesome company to work for. I can't wait tell we get to go on one of those trips to Hawaii - woo hoo.

Jyl said...

We have the Wii fit also, its awesome hu>? I am lopsided, as one of my "goobies" (thats what my kids call them) is bigger than the other hahah.

Kathryn said...

So did Amy figure out the answer to her question? Enquiring minds want to know!! (giggle)

And just for the record - there ARE good things in Utah! Wii Fits for everyone! We're generous here.

L4GWTW said...

No we still don't know what will happen if you do let one rip on the wii fit board! I am sure one of the kids or Jeff when he comes can test it out for us all!! No worries we will let you know. Stacey

Courtney Davey said...

Ok so we loved it so much we bought a Wii and a Wii fit last night. Can you believe mike spent that much??

Haddorkus said...

I have heard such raves about those things. If I were to like video games I think the wii would be the only one to suck me in.

It looked like a lot of fun. Good job, girls, on the win.

Jyl said...

ok sorry I am commenting again.,.. what is GWTW? give us a clue??