About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grandma Schultz Birthday

Today we celebrated my Grandma Schultz Birthday. Tomorrow she is turning @#@. She doesn't like to tell her age, but I tell her when people don't think you are as old as you are then you should tell them your age. If you look good why not share right? She loves Mickey so we did a Mickey theme. We had sandwiches for dinner and my Mom brought cake and cupcakes for everyone. We had a great time with all my CA family here. We missed Jeff and Brittany and family.



Mickey Mouse Table before dinner
Boston Cream Cake and Cupacakes with Micke Candle of course
Balloons the helium was gone in the little ones I was mad.
Scarlett wanted to be with the cupcakes!! Chocolate her favorite!

Thanks everyone for coming!!

1 comment:

Daniel T said...

Hey, I just linked to your blog from my sisters and was looking through your posts. First of all, your family is beautiful and it's good to see everyone. I haven't seen all of the "Ontario People" in a LONG time. Anyway, I chose to make a comment on this blog post to say hi AND to tell you to please say hello to your grandma. She was always so wonderful to me, despite the fact that I was a complete knucklehead back in the day. If she has an email address, please send it to me: djtodd@gmail.com

Also, say hello to your parents, they were also always such good, kind people. I have a special place for you dad in my heart; looking back, he taught me a whole lot which I didn't quite grasp until now.

As you might know, we have two kids: Carter (3) and Claire (1). Sarah works one day per week as an RN at Kaiser Fontana and I am currently teaching 7th grade English, doing department chair for the English Dept. and applying for administrative (assistant principal) positions as the elementary and middle school level now that I finished my MA in Ed Admin.

It seems like everything is going very well for you and Marcus which is wonderful.

Take care!

Daniel