About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn "SPOILER"

This is my rant about the book. So if you haven't read it yet then don't read the rest of my post. WARNING!!!!!

I have to say that I was dissapointed in the last book of the series. Yes I did want Bella to be a vampire like most of us did, but I think the baby thing with Renesmee was sorta strange. Am I the only one that thought that? Just one of those things that I am not sure a vampire should be able to father a child know what I mean. I also thought the Vulturi was way out of line when they came and were ridiculous. I want to know what happens now with them through the centuries and how she deals with not getting older with her Dad. I am glad that I read it and would read another one if there was another one in the series. I just thought it was a little too out there. Sorta like Indiana Jone and the Crystal Skull I was very dissapointed with that too. I feel the same about them both it could of been a little more along the lines of the rest of them. Maybe I am just going overboard here. I am curious as to what you all thought that read it. Thanks Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought some of it was a little too far-fetched, too. But it is a story about vampires, so what could I expect. I especially thought it was strange that they were all gearing up for this huge battle with the Volturi and then they are just able to reason their way out of it. Kind of silly.
~Jacque

L4GWTW said...

I have to agree with you Jacque. I thought it was sorta a let down in the end.