About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Monday, August 25, 2008

What does GWTW mean?

I thought I would answer a few of your frustrated questions. GWTW stands for
Gone With The Wind my all time favorite book and movie! I wanted something different in my title since I will be the only one posting, I am sure Marcus never will. So now the mystery is solved for those that don't know. Those that know me really well should of figured it out! =) j/k
~Stacey

4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Oh- I already new what that meant!

Jyl said...

thanks for clarifying! i should have known that!duh

Davey Family said...

hahahaha!! I totally should have known that! My sisters and I are always like what the heck does that stand for! :)

Haddorkus said...

It took me a couple days but I figured it out. What else could your blog reference. I will never forget your bridesmaid's dresses as long as I live. And your little sister, those petticoat things. It still makes me laugh to this day.

There is a neighborhood here in Clarksville that always makes me think of you. The subdivision is called plantation estates and every single street name is from GWTW.