About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family trip to Kauai

For my parents 30th anniversary we went to Kauai Hawaii! My mom wanted all of us her five children and all her grandkids to go, but we weren't all able to go so just a few of us went. Marcus and I went, my sister Jill and her husband Paul, and their little girl Kaelyn. My parents and my sister Amy. My brother Mike and his wife Courtney watched the children while we were there. Thanks a million Mike and Courtney!



I can't remember what waterfall this was, but it is pretty!! This is how green most of Kauai is. It is by far the greenest Island that Hawaii has to offer, I am sure it helps that it has the wettest spot on Earth!


This was the view from our Hotel Room. Poipu Beach, isn't it beautiful!


Yes there are wild Chickens everywhere. Even in some of the Reastraunts. Most of them look like Roosters, but as my grandma was saying their has to be females somwhere to keep them coming! FYI the chickens are wild from Hurricane Iniki it let them all out of there coops and they haven't been caged since. This chicken happened to have 4 chicks following it you just can't see them, that picture didn't come out!
Paul was taking our picture at BrickOven Pizza I think it is one of the best places to get Pizza! My grandparent's took my cousin and I there when we went to visit many moons ago. Thanks!
Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad
This was taken right out by our ocean front seat at The Beach house. It was a great reastraunt, with a beautiful background. I wish you could see the ocean it is right there!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Those pictures make me want to go back!

Heidi said...

So very jealous, that looks wonderful!

Jyl said...

wow amazing! i was supposed to be in hawaii this last week also, but i accidentally had a baby hahah.you are so tan girl

Davey Family said...

How Beautiful! Wish we could have gone. That just means will have to plan another trip years from now when were rich and famous :)

LeAnn said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Haddorkus said...

I will join the jealousy club. Dan and I were talking about going when he gets home but the plane tickets are just astronomical. We are going on a cruise instead.

I would love to go to Hawaii again. I'm glad though that you had fun. It really is so pretty.

Kathryn said...

So this is your 25th trip to Hawaii, right?

Sheesh.

Same note to you as I did for Jill -

If I didn't love ya, I'd have to kill ya!

Wink!! :)

Heidi Maloy said...

Hi Stacey-
I just rediscovered you... and naturally I had to say Hi on the Kauai post--- good times and great memories there for me, I haven't been back since, but I'm dying to take Chris. Nice to find you- life looks good!?