About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School Finally!!

Finally my kids started school! Yeah we were all excited and a little nervouse to get going to our new grades. I have to say I really enjoyed my Day without my children around. Marcus and I went to breakfast at Ruby's right after we dropped the kids off at school. Then Laura came over with her two youngest boys and we baked a cake for the kids and went to lunch. By the time we were done with lunch we rushed home frosted the cake and had to leave to get the Big Kids. It went fast I will tell you that!


Isaac first day of 4th grade he is officially an uppergrader!


Kevin's first day of 3rd grade!
(I want yo to know that the stains by the light switch don't show up with normal light. After I saw these pictures I have been scrubbing it and taking new pictures to make sure it is gone! What a pain a hidden stain!)
Scarlett's first day of 1st grade! ALL day School Yeah!
Final shot before summer is over!
Cake Laura and I baked. She decorated it!

After school cake! My kids, Laura's boys and Donna's girls
Who doesn't fit in the bunch, Isaac with dark hair!!


4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

They all look so cute on their first day of school, and what a great looking cake you guys made!!

Jyl said...

wow they are so big! and i am so jelouse u have all ur kids gone for a good chunk of the day hahah. CUTE CAKE TOO!

LeAnn said...

I miss having "the first day of school." I'm a little jealous! We get into LAX early afternoon on Saturday the 20th and leave Wednesday the 24th in the early afternoon. I would love to get together some time in there.

Haddorkus said...

Congrats on all-day school. Enjoy the time. The day does go a lot faster than you think it will.