About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scarlett's Family Birthday

On Sunday the 7th we had my family over for Scarlett's 6th birthday. She wanted to have sour cream, tomatoes, salad, (lettuce), cheese, chips, and quacamole for those that like quacamole. If you didn't like quacamole then that was ok you didn't have to eat it. Those were her exact words so we had tacos. I figured some of us might want meat and beans with all the rest of that stuff. She loved every minute of it and all the attention she received.
Of course we did something on her actual birthday at the park with her friends and that is when we gave her her presents. ( I forgot my camera after running around all day so Laura took the pictures I need to get them from her)

This is from Amy Grandma and Grandpa. She loves it!
Great Grandma gave her a family of pigs that she can only look at. She loves them and wants to play with them very badly.
The little girl next to Scarlett is Morgan a friend from my Mom's ward. They are the exact same age (days apart) so my Mom thought it would be fun to bring her for Scarlett's birthday. She gave Scarlett the beanie baby she is holding and already had them named for Scarlett. They are two of a kind.
She wanted a white cake with white frosting dyed pink. I talked her into the Barbie candies (she doesn't even like Barbie) cause I told her she could get two packs since they were on clearance!
Happy Birthday Scarlett! I can't believe my baby is 6 I am feeling so old!!

4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Happy Birthday Scarlett! I wish we could have been there for her party, but mainly I wish I could have been there to get a good laugh at mom bringing Morgan to the party! Ha,Ha

P.S. make sure she only LOOKS at the pigs!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Scarlett! I love the picture of her holding the pigs! Her facial expression is priceless.

And you are getting old--You'll be thirty in 5 months! =)

Jyl said...

I love those Grateful pictures when your kids get presents they actually like hahah. Love the cake, it looks so yummy! And Send Scarlets little girl scout behind to my door with macaroons and thin mints! too cute!

Kevin and Hayres said...

Please tell Scarlett that the girl who stole her seat wished her a happy birthday. So she's vegetarian? That's so cute!