About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scarlett's Birthday Party

Scarlett has changed her mind probably 100 times from her last birthday till this birthday as to what she wants to do for her party. I have learned the hard way not to buy in advance as I just loose money and can't convince her to switch to my idea. So when she said she wanted to do Build A Bear I jumped at the oppurtunity and booked it asap so she couldn't change her mind. Luckily she is always asking me to take her to Build A Bear Workshop so I knew I should be safe.


I love that Jake is such an oppurtunist. No wonder Marcus favors him! (This was before my neices arrived from Simi Valley)


Scarlett picked the Halloween bear and I can't remember what she named him, I am sure she has forgotten as well. (She does that and changes the names here and there)
I want you to notice the outfit she chose for him. I said he looked like a Christmas Halloween Cat a little confused. I tried to get her to put him in a costume, but no way!
This is the autograph bear all he friends did at the party Yes she chose It's the Best Day Ever for her cake. She wanted it on all her cakes she had for her parties. It is from Sponge Bob it is a song he sings. I also would like to point out that she is wearing one of her dog shirts that is long sleeves and it was probably in the 100's that day. She is a character. I wasn't going to fight her on her party!

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

What a fun party! She is such a funny girl- definitely one of a kind! :)

Courtney Davey said...

Looks like a fun party!! I'm sure Scarlett loved it!

Anonymous said...

I love you Scarlett.... love Amy Grandma