About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finally I have a piano!!

Thank you Richard and Genevieve for giving us your piano. I am so happy! I have wanted one for years and knew we couldn't afford a new one, and I was so excited when I heard you wanted to get rid of yours. I am taking lessons again and my goal is to be able to play for church. I think the best calling would be Primary Pianist. Now I just have to brush up and learn to play well enough. As we al know they never turn down someone willing to play piano. I also want to tell Marcus, Mike, Richard and Justin thank you so much for moving the piano last Friday. I know it wasn't easy, but it made me so happy! Who would of thought!
(don't mind the candy corn they are tags for my kids teacher's gift for Halloween)

9 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Hughes said...

It's so pretty!!! Don't forget to practice!

Jill Duncan said...

Cool- I'm glad you got a piano. and Paul's glad he got out of having to help move it! :)

Jyl said...

Oh, I am so jealous, I have a piano, I inherited it when my grandma died, but I dont have ANYWHERE to put it so I had to lend it to my sister in law until I have a bigger house! Good luck with your future calling in the primary~ hahah.

Courtney Davey said...

It looks like a nice one! Mike said that it was an easy move. He was happy about that!!

L4GWTW said...

Danique and Joe I was just practicing for about 20 minutes and I decided to take a break. I will go back though I almost have a good rythm down for the song I am practicing. Now I just need to get up to speed where someone could sing with me! haha
Jyl I really can't fit the piano in my house either I am getting rid of my love seat for the piano. I thought it was a nice trade. I am hoping it will push Marcus into wanting to buy a house being squished!!!

Jon and Jacque said...

That is great!! I am the primary pianist for our ward and it's pretty much the best calling ever!
~Jacque

Haddorkus said...

I will have to join the jealous crowd. I have been working on learning the piano for a couple years now. I was the RS pianist at our last post, so sad that I was the best player available. I haven't graduated from Hymns made easy. I wish they had a Primary songs made easy. We have the room for a piano but we haven't gotten over the fear that the movers will ruin it on the next move or the one after that, etc. So I think no piano for me until Dan retires. I just have to be happy with my keyboard.

Enjoy it for me.

Anonymous said...

Your welcome, Stacey. I am glad I was able to give it to someone I know and love. I am happy to know that someone will be using it now. Enjoy it!!

Genevieve

Anonymous said...

Stacey i am so proud of you for taking lessons again.... This time I wont let you give up ha ha Love Mom