About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Scarlett and Family Prayer

This is how Scarlett said her prayer the other night. We have taught her over and over again about how to be reverent. There are some days that it isn't a problem then there are days like this where she just does what she does. She is interesting to say the least.




4 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

Last night Amber said her prayer while standing on her head leaning against the wall. I'm not kidding.
~Jacque

Kathryn said...

I remember the day when we decided sitting on the couch/chairs was better than kneeling.

Kneeling led to shifting side-to-side which led to falling over which led to spreading out all over the floor which lead to rolling away...

Yep. We sit for family prayer.

Anonymous said...

Oh Scarlett, you are something else... But I love you love Amy Grandma

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm good girl just like that, let me pull your trousers and knickers down,grab your hips, lots of lube then that sweet arse is mine and once icum in your arse yourpussy is next, it will hurt to start but just a bit and trust me you will love having acock in your tightpussy, once Icum in it you will beg me for it again and again, started my sis when she was 3 in the arse I was 11