About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My list of 8

I saw this on my Aunts blog and thought I would do it. I love getting to know things about people from there 'lists' enjoy if you like......

Eight favorite TV shows (once I started I didn't realize how tough it was to put only 8)
1. Biggest Looser
2. House Hunters
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Bewitched
5.Till Death
6. King of Queens
7.The Office
8. Seinfield

Eight favorite Restaurants
1.Bagels and Brew (a local bagel place that I must go to at least once a day)
2. Red Robin
3. Olive Garden
4.Mexican food there are a few for that
5.The Beach House (on Kauai)
6.Brick Oven (on Kauai)
7. Gaylords (Kauai)
8.

Eight things I did yesterday
1.got ready
2. went with my kids to Bagels and Brew for Brunch
3. took all the kids to Ralphs to sell popcorn for cubscouts
4. bought a gift for a party I was attending
5. took popcorn back to Laura's
6. drove out to Corona for a BINGO party
7. had a lot of fun at my aunts Bingo party
8. came home and caught up on e-mail til 1:30 am

Eight things I love about fall (if it ever comes to CA)
1.cool weather
2. not having to run the ac
3. being able to open up all the windows in my house for fresh air
4. kids not being all sweaty and stinky from the heat
5. Thanksgiving and Halloween
6. baking
7. cuddling up with a blanket and watching a movie
8. the time change

Eight things I look forward to
1. Winter
2. Disneyworld
3.Christmas
4. candy cane cookies
5. Christmas songs in church
6.trick or treating at Disneyland with my kids and the Kings and Mike and Courtney
7. Chrstimas letters froms friends and family
8. having Thanksgiving with my family

Eight things on my wish list
1.buy a house
2. get completly out of debt
3. decorate my house how I wish
4.loose weight
5. have more paitence with my kids
6. have better mannered kids
7. Come to peace with myself
8. Have more neices and nephews around!!!

Eight people I tag
1. Jill
2. Courtney
3. Brittney
4. Ali
5. LeAnne
6.Hayres
7. Cristtin
8.Jyl
just because I didn't write your name you can still do it. I will be checking blogs to see I love reading about my friends and Family Love you all

5 comments:

Courtney Davey said...

The house we bid on is actually off the ramona express way and Avalon.

Kathryn said...

I love to read these lists too! :) Maybe it's cuz we're nosy... teehee!

Kevin and Hayres said...

Hey, you tagged me? You tagged me! That's sweet of you to think of me :) I'll try to do mine sometime soon.

L4GWTW said...

Hayres I would love to get to know more about you. You are such a sweet person.I know Mike and Courtney think so and my kids do too. Unless of course you steal their seat they are a little overprotective at times.

Jyl said...

You and I have a lot of similar answers.. can I just copy yours for my blog hahah. jk.