About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dinner with the Elders




My friend Laura and I have been threatning our kids that we were going to dress up as Hannah Montana and her friend Lola. So the other day we decided to go to the thrift store and find some lovely 80 style clothes. I think we would of had better luck at Target, but it was cheaper. I will post a picture later, but I did get a pink wig to go with my pink outfit. The other day we had the Elders over for dinner and they had to put the wig on. So I thought I would post a picture of them. They are going to send a copy home to their Mom's.

1 comment:

Jyl said...

LOL, I am sure their moms will love it!