About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Primary Program

Last Sunday the 26th My kids did their Primary Program. Of course they were the cutest and did awesome. I love this Sunday. Isaac gave a talk on how to prepare now to be a missionary. It was so cute and great. He wrote it all by himself.
The funny thing is that Scarlett's class is the most intertaining class in primary and there are two classes younger. All the kids in the class are very interesting including my daughter.



They sure do clean up nicely!!!

Perfect Paxman Chidlren !!!!
Kevin 8** Scarlett 6**Isaac 9



My disclaimer for her wearing the dress happily. SHe will only wear it since it has black dogs on it. Her hair she let me put it in a braid like Anakin Skywalker's hair. Otherwise it is shorts, t-shirt and a ponytail for this girl.






5 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

SOOOO cute

Jyl said...

We just had our Primary program too! I wasnt much help to my kids since I had to play my violin in it. But your kids looked adorable, you can tell Scarlett, I love the black dog dress, and her hair down!

Kathryn said...

"She'll only wear it cuz it has black dog on it" - that reminds me SO much of Megan. :)

They DO clean up cute, those foxy Paxmans!

Anonymous said...

you three were so awsome in your program.... I love you all... Love Grandma

Trask Tribe said...

Stacey the kids look like angels, but lets talk about what's really important...I LOVE your site for dinner ideas. I have been on it for two days now. Can't wait to try some of the meals. Any other great ideas you want to share?
Linda