About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annual California Adventure Trick or Treating

Courtney Davey as the Wicked Queen and me as the Old Hag
If you notice the sign in the background we had to take a picture here.


Another picture with me holding the poison apple this time


One more to look at. We had someone taking pictures as well.



Right before we went into the park.
This is our 3rd year going to Disneyland's California Adventure park to trick or treat with my friend Laura and her kids. Yes we made the dwarf costumes and yes we have all 7. Infact since she had the baby we had to add some other things to our list for our Snow White theme. Laura's neice Brooke came with us so we made her The Magic Mirror. Mirror Mirror on The Wall.......etc
Since Courtney and Mike came with us (No, none of our three husbands dressed up, party poopers) Laura and I made the Hag Costume as well. For some reason I am always the bad guy! Then of course the baby was the poison apple. It was a very cute costume. I have to say that Laura and I were very proud once again, as we have been the last two years of our costumes. We even had 7 anonymous people that we know of snap a picture of all of us. One lady added her little girl who was dressed as Snow White as well to the picture it was cute. There was also a cast member who remembered us. Thought I would brag for a minute about our costumes. We love it and will do it again next year.


10 comments:

LeAnn said...

OMG you are so stickin cute! I can't belive you made all those costumes!

Jill Duncan said...

so cute, like always! I love your old hag costume, all the costumes are really good. Poor Scarlett-the only girl among ALL those boys!!!

Allison said...

Holy Cow! Very good costumes! That's one way to get around the davey curse--dress up as an old hag. I'm curious to know what other bad guys you've been??? What were your costumes the last two years?

L4GWTW said...

Ali I was the wicked queen the first two years. We thought about doing 100 Dalmation, and I was going to be Cruella, but it just didn't feel right so we went back to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.Yes I am sure no one thought I was 16 that night. At least I hope not!!

Jyl said...

HILARIOUS! what a great group of costumes, but I have to say I am partial to the wicked witch and the infantile apple! too cute, you are so fun, why dont we hang out anymore!?!

L4GWTW said...

Jyl we do need to get together. Our kids would have a blast. We can catch up on a lot of time. Well have to talk through e-mail and set up a time. Send me somthing i know you have my e-mail and I am not sure what yours is. I know I have it, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

Kathryn said...

You guys are amazing...

Taking all those kids to Disneyland is one thing, but in COSTUME?? I was amazed last year & I am again.

My favorite part - the baby as the poison apple! That was very creative thinking.

Haddorkus said...

Halloween is the best, we do family costumes every year and people always think I am weird because I get so into it. I love that I am not alone.

Anonymous said...

You all were so cute for Halloween. Even you Courtney and Stacey... didn't recogniZe either of you haha. But poor Scarlett being the only girl.... Love you guys. Cant wait to see you on sunday

Heather Stott said...

very clever! love all the costumes! you all look great!