About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Pictures over last 12 Months



Scarlet with Baby Jaguar
Scarlett sharing her poster with her Kindergarten Class
Isaac Sea World 02/08
Isaac Kevin with cousin Jacob Sea World 02/08
Isaac student of the month in 2nd grade last year

For those of you who haven't seen my kids in a long time I thought I would add some random pictures of them to update some of you. Once I am good at this then everyone will be update on everything right!!!=)

9 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Hey Stacey, glad to see you joined the wonderful world of blogging. :)

Jill Duncan said...

You sign up for everything, you are CRAZY!!!! You just need to take a break and relax for a week straight!

LeAnne said...

Wow the kids are getting so big. I wish we were in CA too! Miss ya!

Mom of five said...

Stacey, your children are so adorable.It was nice to hear how things are going with you and your family.

Aunt Denise

Jyl said...

I cant believe hoiw much Issac and Scarlet look like you and kevin is just too cute! It makes me miss you!

Heidi said...

Ok...I JUST figurered out what GWTW stands for...ha ha ha...love it Stace

Haddorkus said...

The kids are getting so big. They are great pics, too. I get so jealous of everyone still in CA and all the fun things there are to do. We have to be very creative to come up with fun, here and all the other places, too.

I'm still a little slow on the acronym, but don't tell me I need to figure it out for myself.

Haddorkus said...

Ok, never mind, it wasn't that tricky all I had to do was think about it and you. I should have known. Obsess much?

Heidi Maloy said...

Hey Stacey-
I'm glad you found me- I love facebook and blogs for that reason- how else would we catch up? Looks like things are going well...I have to chime in with the other out of staters- I miss California most of the time too...Your kids are so cute. Laters- Heidi