About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Eve Part 1 the start of the evening

We started the night off with decorating Cookies for both Santa and ourselves. The kids had a great time and there were a ton of desserts we enjoyed throughout the evening.


The left over cookies for all to enjoy after dinner Danique made a pumpkin roll it was soooooo yummy

Danique also made twirly cookies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They too were good and we were all so impressed with the perfect twirls in the cookies Yeah Danique
First plate of cookies for Santa




Second plate of cookies with 8 kids there he was going to get a lot of cookies!!






3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Now I know where to be next year when I'm craving cookies!

Looks like FUN!!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Oh my goodness! I'm loving all the cookies! How are you guys?? I'm so excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Hey again.. I just wanted to give you my email. It is jjlwyatt@aol.com

You will have to give me your #, I would love to catch up! Take care!!