About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning at home. We stayed home for Santa and then went to visit with my family later during the day. It was a great day spending time together with family.

Yes I don't think I have ever seen his hair messed up!
Kevin after he opened his robe. He loved it and wears it alot


Scarlett excited for her own I Pod shuffle. She was so excited know she has her own to listen to at night on special nights we let her listen at bed
(I also thought this picture captured Scarlett perfectly)


This is how I too felt in the morning. Marcus snapped one of me too, but since I am the one that blogs you won't be seeing it!







2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Isn't it great when you get them exactly what they want? And they're so excited? That's the best!! :)

PS - if you were a meany-mom like me, you'd make your kids wait in their rooms with their stockings until 8:00am so you'd have a chance to shower & get dressed/makeup/hair before the cameras came out!

L4GWTW said...

Kathy I had to laugh at your comment now worries I am sure it was past 8 in the morning, but you know how well I get up in the morning.