About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Newport Marriott

So my grandparents have this time share that they had booked and were unable to use the entire time it was booked for. I volunteered to go and stay for the time they couldn't. The kids and Marcus and I packed up the Friday before Christmas and drove to Newport Beach (10 minutes from our house) and stayed at the time share. It was so much fun and sooo nice. We had some problems with the reservations, but all worked out and we stayed Friday till Tuesday night when my Grandparents arrived. Let me tell you they had a bath tub that was huge I was able to fill it up and the water went up to my neck and didn't go out the overflow thing. It was great. I told Marcus I want one for my house!! We did come home everyday to get things done for Christmas, but it was fun and the kids loved it. They always love staying in a hotel! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and The Jolley's

3 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds like so much fun! And I can totally see you loving a bath like that!

Kathryn said...

Anytime, my dear! :) It's one of the benefit of having poor, flaky relatives, you know.

The real reason we didn't use it was cuz we knew you'd love that bathtub! (wink!!)

Jyl said...

eww, how fun would that be... lucky girl, where are the pics? you sound like me, after 7 years of marriage, i finally got my bath tub like that, i hated the overflow noise of our other tubs.. lol