About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Time

Yes it is that time of year again to start thinking of what cookies you want to buy from the Girl Scout . Scarlett is a Brownie this year and is very excited to be selling cookies. Pre orders start January 24th so if you are interested please contact me at smpax@netzero.net on or after January 24th. She is so cute she thought she was making them all for everyone.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Tell Miss Scarlett I want her to make me 20 boxes of Thin Mints! :)

No, really...can you get them up here?

Anonymous said...

Scarlett. Be sure to remind me to buy some cookies. We look forward to them every year..... Can't wait to see you and Kevin and Isaac on Sunday. Love, Grandma