About Me

Marcus and I have been married 12 years. We live in Lake Forest Ca where we just bought our last house and love it! We have three adorable yet active children. Overall we are a typical LDS family.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Poetry and Pumpkin Pie

The week before Thanksgiving the 3rd grader do a program called Poetry and Pumpkin Pie. They learn some songs and perform it for the parents. After all the third graders preform they divide into their individual classes and recite the poem that they memorized for the parents. Kevin did Shell Sylversteins "I am being Eaten by a Boa Constrictor". Unfortunantly the performance was the same day as Adele's funeral and I was unable to do both. So Marcus went to the preformance and took a couple of pictures for me. He said Kevin did awesome!

Kevin's 3rd Grade Class (Mrs. Gordon)


Kevin amongest the third graders.






2 comments:

Kathryn said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Shel Silverstein!! Next time we see you guys, Russell will have to teach Kevin the song that goes with that poem. :)

Anonymous said...

Kevin I wish I could have been there. I bet you were the best in the class. !!!!!! Love you Grandma